Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanks!

In the past 2 months we coordinated two major conferences, housed an exchange student and renovated our basement - all on weekends and evenings (including, I have to say, anything we did with Fin). We couldn't have done it without the support (physical and emotional!) of lotsa people who show us they love us in lotsa ways. You know who you are! And we love ya right back!

For some reason the pictures I've taken of the past two months are nowhere to be found, so here are two things that make me smile: our Rider family at Labour Day '07, and the 'almost' picture of me and a very special someone (can you recognize him? I hugged him! With my left arm!)

Ya, thanks a heap for the photog, Miles!

Go Riders!

1 Comments:

Blogger Trail Rider said...

hey, it's been nice to catch up on your blog. Man are you guys busy! Good for you. your kids are awesome. I love just the same, even tho we don't get a chance to connect.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home