Saturday, December 06, 2008

Take a breath!

Sometimes I find myself sharing oxygen with someone who wastes a lot of time running around telling everyone just how very busy they are. Gotta admit, when that happens, something inside of me just wants to reach out and slap them upside the head. 'Busy' is the new eff word as far as I'm concerned. It makes my skin crawl. Let's just all admit, none of us are sitting around rotating on our thumbs. Okay? Being 'busy' - is that impressive somehow? Bragging about being busy, for those who still think otherwise, is actually pretty lame conversation. It's downright boring. When we get together, let's talk about interesting things, instead of complaining about schedules and daytimers and popcorn for supper. We've all bintheredonethat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home